Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dutch Christmas

We went to the Barkers for our annual Dutch Christmas party.  It was a blast.  Grandma Jan had a bunch of fun activities, present exchanges and a yummy dinner.  Here are a few highlights.

 Caleb making his gingerbread house.
Jacob making his gingerbread house 

 Aunt Katrina making the gingerbread houses with the boys
 Aunt Holly with Jacob and Carter, making Christmas mice

  Uncle Burdette making Christmas mice with Caleb and Will

 Sophie with her stocking her Aunt Becca made her.  Thanks Becca!!
 Caleb got Thomas the Train bath toys and bath paints

Jacob got "How To Train Your Dragon."
 I got a cute new necklace and Clay got a Lego combine
 Sophie looking so cute

Clay and Sophie enjoying the evening. 

Thanks Grandma Jan for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

the Kates said...

fun, fun, FUN! I just love the Barkers. p.s. you look GORGEOUS in these photos. the end.

The Bunnell's said...

I agree, you do look very gorgeous! It looks like you had a great time!