Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Skating On The Ice

We went ice skating with Clay's family last night.  It was so much fun...for the kids.  Clay wore himself out by pushing the kids around and I just sat on the bleachers with Sophie.  The boys had a blast, especially Caleb.  He cried when they told us to get off the ice.


Caitlin home from Ephraim

The boys watching the Zamboni go around the ice

Cute baby Sophie all bundled up

Uncle Michael helping Caleb and Clay helping Jacob skate

Aunt Sam taking a turn
Grandma Dianne with Caleb

They have those things the kids can push around which make it so much more fun for everyone!

3 comments:

Braziers said...

oh my gosh!!!!! I cannot believe that I accidentally found you! This is Shayna (Bush). We were in Ecuador together! Holy stinkin cow. You look great and congrats on the kids! We are friends with megan and TJ Gray as well. Anyways, give me an email sometime and catch me up!
babybrazier@msn.com

melissa said...

Eli loved skating on the ice too. Maybe we'll have to all go sometime!

Braziers said...

ok, I'm an official stalker since I am commenting on one post twice. I am glad that you remember me, for I too miss you two ladies. We live in Denver and I will catch you all up, but not on the blog (creepy since anyones dog could be reading this), so email me and I'll tell all! ps. happy thanksgiving weekend!