Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jacob's Haircut

Now that Jacob is 5 he has decided to act like he is 2.

He cut his hair at preschool.
He told his teacher it should be a secret.
I guess I should be glad he didn't cut another kids hair.

4 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

Well the secret did not last for long :) What a kid- this totally amazes me that sweet little Jacob would do such a thing.

Marie Says Yes said...

oh, buddy. i feel your pain. at least it's not a mullet! i have drilled olivia so hard she now says "Jesus say little girls not play with scissors." And I just say "that's right." Because I'm sure if Jesus were here, he would tell her not to play with scissors. Amen.

Joel Gardner said...

stinker!

TeamDall said...

Oh Jacob, what would the world be like without you? love you buddy