Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Sheep

In a moment of pure insanity, we decided to get some bum lambs. Some of our friends were giving them away so we decided to take them home. The boys just love them so much...it's really cute. It's also good for them to have something to do.
Jacob named his sheep Katrina
Caleb named his sheep Jon and then the next day changed the name to Marshmallow.

Jacob feeding Katrina
Caleb feeding Marshmallow
Caleb and baby Marshmallow

Jacob and Katrina basking in the sun.

The sheep are like little puppies. The come running up to the boys and will suck on their fingers if they don't have milk. The boys love it and Caleb is surprising not afraid of them.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are soooo cute!! Your friends don't happen to have any more do they? I have been wanting to get some for my boys, and I pretty soon I am either going to have to mow this acre of grass, or have something to eat it up. ;)

anne said...

What cute little lambs. They almost make me want one.

TeamDall said...

darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bunnell's said...

The boys are so cute with them and I love the names, Shmarshmellow and Katrina :) and I am sure your sister Katrina does too :)

Kelli said...

Very cute!!
How are you doing? and when do we get to see pregnant pics of you?
I am doing Ragnar Las Vegas in October. You did it right?? You'll have to let me know how it was. Wish you could do it with me this year, but you'll be enjoying your new little one.

Team Shelton said...

Ahhh, the sheep are adorable!