Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can We Have One?

This is my first niece.
My sister Becca had little Lizzy today.
8 lbs. 1 oz.
20 inches long

When Jacob saw the picture he said
"Oh! She is so cute! Mom can we have one?"
Congratulations Dall Family!

8 comments:

Gage said...

Yeah Becca. I'm glad you posted a pic so i could see her.

Aubrey Dokos said...

She's perfect! I'm just so happy for the whole Dall/Barker/Batty family! Love to you all!

the Kates said...

She is gorgeous- just perfect! Congrats to Becca!! Love you!

Marie Says Yes said...

so pink. so precious. ah...

Stacey said...

She IS so cute!! Congratulations!

The Mathis Family said...

yea Becca! She's way cute!

anne said...

O she is CUTE!!! And big. Congrats to all. :)

The Bunnell's said...

Oh she is so cute and chubby :) I love her cute little double chin! AND all that hair. I am wil Jacob....Can you have one, Please? :)