Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're Not Dead...

I'm sure that everyone has stopped looking at my blog and that you're all convinced that I have dropped off the face of the earth. Well you're part right. I honestly think that I have died. I have been so sick. I started throwing up just about the time I started to feel better. Then the Dr. moved my due date until the 29th of September so I guess I'm all confused. I'm going to attempt to update my blog, mostly for the sake of record keeping.

1 comments:

Harvey Family said...

Rosanna how are you?? I honestly understand exactly how you feel! I'm so sorry. When are you due? Talk to your doctor about zofran - it's for nausea and completely safe to take for pregnant women - it was truly a life saver for me!! Hope everything goes well - take care of yourself!