Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Caleb

My baby boy turned 3. I can't believe it. I honestly feels like he was just born and now 3 whole years have passed. He had a really fun day, despite the snow. We went and picked out balloons, went to lunch at Old McDonalds with the Bunnells and had cake and ice-cream with the Battys. The next day Grandpa John, Grandma Jan and Carter and Will came to celebrate with us. We played with them, did puzzles and had a fun pizza lunch. Thanks to everyone who made Calebs birthday so special!

Caleb playing with his new tool set with grandpa Joe
Caleb and his Thomas and James cake

Blow those candles Caleb
Caleb's tool set from the Batty's

Carefully ripping the paper off

Caleb had a very specific cake request. He wanted Thomas and James racing. This was the best I could do. I also put a 3 on the side of Thomas and he freaked out because Thomas is #1 not 3.

He liked the cake and that's all the matters
Doing puzzles with Grandpa John
(I didn't take more pictures of that day. I'm so mad)

Caleb at lunch at McDonalds on his birthday
Making a shot!! This is the basketball hoop he got from mom and dad

Now he can be on the Jazz

1 comments:

TeamDall said...

Dear Caleb,
You are the Jazz.
Love The other Jazzes