Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Birthday At Preschool

Jacob had so much going on his birthday so we let him ditch out on school for the day. He celebrated the next day at preschool. Jacob wanted to take donuts for his treat.

He got his cool hat from school
Doesn't he look so big?


7 comments:

Kelli said...

WOW! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. It really does seem like yesterday you had Caleb and we were doing our teaching stuff. Crazy how life seems to fly by. Sounds like you are all doing good. How's the pregnancy coming along? Are you over the sickness? Talk to you soon.

The Bunnell's said...

I LOVE all the pictures and am so excited to see all the updates. Jacob is the cutest and I love how "into" birthdays he is and his specific requests for his cake. I love Calebs "chessy faces" and that you had to change the #3 to a #1 on his cake. I am glad that you all had great birthdays and that we were able to share them with you.

the Kates said...

This is the best day, EVER! I never stopped looking at your blog.

You guys have been up to some super fun stuff.... yeah!

Lots of birthdays and fun! You are all SO OLD!

I love you my dear RoseAnna, And you DARLING family. Let's be best friends. the end.

Harvey Family said...

My mom said she saw you registering Jacob for school - Can you believe he's so big? Yet still SO LITTLE!? Are you having as hard a time as I am getting ready to send your baby to school?

Heather said...

I can't BELIEVE Jacob is 5!!! What happened?? How the heck did he grow up so fast?

By the way, I finished reading the book and I LOVED it! It was so good and I will TOTALLY go to Guernsey with you!

Aubrey Dokos said...

Wow! What an update! Thanks for all of the posts - I feel like I've been fully informed now about the goings-on in the Batty Family! Love you!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

RoseAnna! I am so sorry that you are feeling so crummy. I have to agree with Katie, this is the best day ever! I kept checking and checking hoping that you had updated. I just love reading your blog and seeing your cute little family grow up! 1st of all, those cakes are WONDERFUL... I can't believe that you are the mom who will make cakes to order according to your kids specifications, while you aren't feeling well on top of it! Yay for updating your blog, I hope that you feel better soon, let us know when you find out what you are having!