Don't panic.
Everything is fine.
On Saturday Jacob was wrestling with Clay and Jacob somehow got flipped off and he smacked his head on the entertainment center. It immediately started bleeding like crazy and I started flipping out, which scared Jacob really bad. Luckily Clay was there and was able to calm us all down. We got it all cleaned up and after about 10 minutes we got the bleeding to stop. Now I was expecting this huge 10 inch gash on the back of his head. I was getting our shoes and stuff to take him to the emergency room. Clay told me to calm down and we would wait and see how it did for a while. Once the swelling went down the "gash" was about a half an inch long. Honestly. It was so small. I'm sure the doctor would have just laughed at me if I would have rushed him into the emergency room. I didn't even take a picture of it because you wouldn't have been able to see it. I am honestly a spazz in emergency situations. Luckily everything was okay, but who knew head wounds bled so much?


6 comments:
I totally would have done the same thing! I am such a panicker about injuries, blood spills, and what not. Poor little Jacob.
it's hard not to spaz when your child is involved. good, good thing for dad's!
Yes, I would have done the same thing.. All I can say is I hope Will is home if my kids ever hurt themselves because I think I'd lose it! haha. Glad he is okay!
Poor guy. I would have reacted the same way! I am glad that he is ok. Tell Clay not to be so mean next time they wrestle :)
I would have FREAKED out! I am so glad Jacob is okay. Give him loves and hugs from us.
I can totally imagine Clay trying to calm everyone down (including you!) I used to think that I was calm, cool and collected in emergency situations until Brinley came along! I heard that head wounds bleed so much, and now you know! I'm glad that he was okay, minus the head wound it looks like you are doing good!
Post a Comment