Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Circus Came To Town

That's right my friends. The circus came to town. Our friends the Funks were nice enough to go to the circus with us. I was actually really surprised at how cool it was. They had elephants, tigers, bears and lots of side show tricks. For a small town circus, it was pretty cool. We sat really high up so we didn't get many good pictures but we had a blast!

Hali, Caleb, Jacob, Jaycee and Mya enjoying the circus atmosphere
Caleb and Jacob with the elephants in the background

The big elephant
***
As a side note, Jacob has decided that he wants to join the circus. There's nothing like having a child with high hopes and expectations. I better keep a close eye on him or he might run away to join!!

2 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

The Bunnell's said...

I am glad that you had a good time. I am sad that we were out of town, it would have been fun to go to it :( Boy, Jacob is setting his hopes hi :) Hey, you never know, maybe he will be the director and not a side show act :) What a funny kid!