We interrupt this blog for a very important announcement.
We are going to have another baby.
Due September 16, 2010.
Jacob is hoping for a baby sister.
Caleb is hoping this is all a dream.
RoseAnna is hoping for a normal pregnancy.
Clay is hoping RoseAnna starts to feel better soon.


32 comments:
YEAH!!! We are excited for your family! I am with Jacob and hope it is a girl! Every mom needs a girl to get pedicures with and every dad needs a daddy's girl!
Yeah!!! Congrats. I was just talking to Dan on Sunday about you and Clay and having another baby (as if it is any of our business!) So great that you will be big and pregnant during the hottest time of the year! So what are you hoping for? And don't say a healthy baby...boy or girl? Couldn't be happier for the Battys...what a lucky baby to be borne into such a wonderful family!
let's join a commune.
love,
auntie marie.
Congratulations!!! I hope you feel better soon too :o). It's much harder being pregnant when you have kids that need their mommy. Wish we were closer and could help more...
can I get a woot woot?!!!!!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrates! That is exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon too. I know how rough it can be. Hope you can rest as much as you need. :) Take care!
Hooray!! I hope you start feeling better soon too. I know boys are so much fun, but how cute would your little baby girl be?? I'm so happy for you, congrats!!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I hope for all of yours sake that it can go easier than your past two.
That's awesome!! Congratulations!!!
I love how you and Becca totally time your pregnancies together. That makes for more fun cousin time I'm sure. :)
CONGRATS!
YAY! How happy! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Hope you feel better soon! Being miserably sick with 2 busy boys is NO FUN! Hope things go well!
Congrats! I side with Jacob...I hope he gets a sister and you get a little girl. They are a lot of fun. Plus your daughter would be adorable!
Hooray and congrats!! I hope you feel better soon too. And yes, I agree that you probably need some pink to add to your tractors and trains :)
congrats! I'm hoping for a girl for you as well, but you guys sure do make cute boys! :) Please let me know if you need anything even if its just to take the boys while you nap!
Congratulations!! I was just trying to think the other day how old your kiddos were. I was thinking that it was about time for another. Again congrats!
Yay, yay, yay, yay!!! I am so happy! I am also hoping it'll be a girl :)
Yay! How exciting! I hope all your hopes come true! Especially the normal pregnancy part! Good luck! I just can't keep up with you and Becca!
Congratulations dear sister! We are also very much hoping for a normal pregnancy--mostly because I want to do all your canning:)
Congratulations!! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Hooray! I hope you have a good pregnancy too! It must be different to be sick and prego and have to still take care of your other kids. The plot thickens as the family grows. How exciting!! Congrats! Love and miss you!!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!!! another baby! You are such a good mommy! your baby will be lucky to be in your home!!!! Love you guys! feel better soon!!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope it's a girl too :)
Hahahaha! This just made my day! Im so happy for you! That is great news! I hope you get a girl so at the cousins party they can all run around together :)
Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for you. I hope that you feel better soon. I need to take the boys for you for a bit so that you can have some time to rest :) Maybe next week they can come over for a couple of hours.
Congratulations Batty Family. Girls are a handful :) But if it makes you feel bettere you are due on Annakas birthday, maybe a girl is in the works!
Congratualtions! I guess no Ragnar for you? p.s. 25 comments you are pretty popular...and yes i see my blog on you blog. it's just that your list is so long, love ya girl i hope you feel better too.
Cute cute Rosanna..I am SO excited for you. I love seeing your cute family through your blog. Congrats!
YES! I am so excited for you and your growing family! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Good puke that means you're going to have 3 kids! Whoa! good luck and congraulations! I hope you get that normal pregnancy you're hoping for! :)
Congrats! Your boys are adorable, so no matter what you have will surely follow suit! Lucky little kids to have you as their mom. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Wow! Lots of comments! Congratulations and I hope you are beginning to feel better. What an exciting time :)
congrat! great news.
from,
"mother marilynn"
Post a Comment