Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We're Ready For Summertime Swimming

As you can tell we are all excited for summer. We got the little swimming pool out and Jacob said he really NEEDED some swimming goggles. I got these at the dollar store for $1 and they are pretty cool. Everyone tried them on:

Jacob
Kamren (my nephew)

That's me- it looks like my eyes are getting sucked from my head


Well almost everyone tried them on. Little Caleb was scared so he put them around his neck and made a silly face

But don't worry, Scruffy tried them on. He is such an awesome dog.
So there you have the evidence that the Batty's are ready for summer.
Anyone want to come over and go swimming in our totally awesome kiddie pool?

7 comments:

Aubrey Dokos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

I DO!

the Kates said...

how about in 2 weeks?

melissa said...

YES!! We want to come swimming!

Heather said...

Oh cute! We are ready for summer too! By the way, I LOVE your Jacobisms! They always make me laugh :)

TeamDall said...

That's so funny. I think you look like a freak and that Scruffy looks like a stud muffin and that Jacob looks AWESOME and poor Caleb, he'll be ready for summer soon:) Love ya.

Megan said...

I love that you haven't changed one bit... Yes, I am pumped school is out... I can't wait for you to start teaching with me some day!