Saturday, February 7, 2009

Skates and Pins

We have had a pretty fun week. Our ward had a ice-skating party. We went and spent a lot of time falling down on the ice but we had a pretty good time.
Here are our poor tired feet
The fam
Clay with the boys
Caleb knows how to ride

This it cute little Jacob. He couldn't stay on his feet so we took the skates off and just let him run around on the ice. It was pretty funny.

***

We also went bowling with the boys. This is one of our favorite things to do.
Caleb and Jacob
I loved the face Jacob was making so I put this one on too

Grandpa Joe and Jacob bowlingMommy helping Caleb. Once he pushed the ball off he would yell "Go Ball!!" as loud as he could until it hit the pins and then he was off running to get another ball. It was so cute.
They have a little ramp the kids put the ball on and just push it off. It was pretty cool, Caleb got 2 strikes doing this. Jacob called it the "pusher pusher"

And for the record, I totally smoked everyone-including Clay- with a whopping 136 points. I know, that's sad.

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love watching kids bowl. It's so cute! And I'm proud of you for taking your family ice skating. I did that once...and I never will again :)

Marie Says Yes said...

you are way to radical, mother!!! your kids better be counting their lucky stars!!!

the Kates said...

That's because you totally learned how to bowl in college! You have one CUTE family, by the way. P.S. I think Jacob's new hairdo is quite handsome.

Kristi said...

What a cute family you are, and what a good mom you are for taking your kids to go and do all of those fun things! I agree, we do need to get together, I bet our boys would have tons of fun.

anne said...

That ice skating looks COLD. Brr. Bowling is more my sport...indoors and not a lot of movement. And I think your score was awesome. We went bowling a couple weeks ago and I got 96...yep. I suck.

And your puppies are SO cute!!!

Mandi said...

Just read your binky post. I am cracking up. Kids are so funny and smart, to go and hide to suck it.... genius!! Cole is 18 months and I am a nervous wreck that he still has a binky, I guess I will chillax. Caleb is a very cute boy. Keep the pix coming!

TeamDall said...

Excellent, you guys are the coolest! Also, please tell Clay not to be embarrassed. Not everyone gets to take bowling at Snow College!

Erin Duncan said...

Haha don't feel too bad Roseanna. That sounds about as well as I do at bowling no matter how hard I try. I'm pretty sure my high score is like 150. :D