We made valentines today. I bet you'll never guess who refused to make red ones. Yep...Jacob. He insisted on making John Deere valentines. He's obsessed! I'm so lucky.

Jacob with his John Deere Valentines (and cute nephew Kamren that walked into the picture :) )

Our days work-Caleb and I made all the red ones
This was also our first experience with glitter, and probably our last! Who invented glitter anyway? What a mess!


12 comments:
i would like to know who invented glitter, markers, pens, glue, tape, and everything else that my children usurp and destroy! i LOVE the john deer valentine's. how romantic, really.
Oh my heck! Your boys are the cutest! I love it. John Deere Valentines? Who'd of thought? You life looks wonderful! I'm so happy for you. =)
I think the same thing about suckers..! My son is also obsessed with green, he was so mad at me for not letting us get a green roof, and is now begging for green carpet.
Love the picture! How cute that Jacob and Clay have the exact same expression. So cute.
Yeah it's messy but they love it and that's the important part...haha nobody will notice that it NEVER comes completely out of carpet right?!
Carter: John Deere! That's Jacob's favorite dear.
love ya.
YES! disneyland. a marvelous christmas present. of course, i extend the invite to wait until april to go with the tony/ben burdette families, but that might be a little psychofun for you. but you're still invited! i am a font of disneyland knowledge and would love to give you insights! just let me know what you need to know and i'll let you know.
I think this is possibly my favorite picture of Jacob yet- soooo cute! And I LOVE that he made John Deere valentines. so cute!
Looks like a party! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com
Hey... I love the green Valentines. You would be surprised how much green everything we get with that being our last name and all...
And about the glitter, duh! Did you forget that you went to school to do that with 20+ kids at a time!!!! Let's just say we only break that out for special occassions :)
Hey, I was blog hopping and found yours... Your family is so cute! The boys have grown so much since I saw them last. We have a blog, but it's private... email me at melharvey1@hotmail.com with your email address and I will send you an invite.
Melia (DeCamp)
I found your blog on your facebook profile. So cute! I love being able to keep up with everyone with blogs. You guys have such cute boys!
Melissa
Oh our blog is melandjason.blogspot.com
Post a Comment