Poppy had her first batch of puppies on Thursday. She was having a hard time having them so we took her to the vet to finish up. She had 8 puppies-but one was still born. She ended up with 7 very healthy, beautiful puppies. We have 2 while females, 2 black females, 1 white male, 1 black male and one salt and pepper male. They are so fun already. Poppy is an awesome mom too! I you want one or know anyone who does, they will be ready to go the end of March!
Poor Poppy. I think it's bad with one.


3 comments:
oh, we're loving, loving these pictures of Poppy. It's almost as good as having a puppy ourselves:)
AHHH this makes me want Kyah to have puppies again! So so cute!
Poor Poppy! I can't believe she had that many puppies! They are so cute. Good luck taking care of them all! Guess what?? We got a puppy!! You can check out my blog for the cutest ever puppy picture :)
Post a Comment