Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas day was awesome.  The boys were up so late the night before, they didn't get up until after 7am.  I was up at 6 just waiting for them to come it.  We had a blast opening presents and eating sticky buns for breakfast!!

 Jacob got an Optimus Prime costume from Santa.  He also got a Transformer shirt, a book and a Transformer movie.
 Caleb got a Bumblebee costume from Santa.  He also got a book, Transformer shirt and a Shawn the Sheep movie.
 The boys with their books.
 Sophie with her My Little Pony movie.  She also got a few toys and some clothes.
Jacob and Caleb got Leapsters and a game from Mom and Dad. 


My Transformers Boys!

I didn't take any other pictures because the batteries in my camera died and I didn't want to go buy new ones. Sophie got a baby doll from Mom and Dad.  Clay got an electric grease gun and I got new stuff for the kitchen.  It was an awesome day!

0 comments: