Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Official! It's A...

BABY SISTER
I went to have my 3D ultrasound today and they confirmed that the baby is 100% a girl!












Isn't this amazing.
She so cute! We're in love already!

15 comments:

Megan and TJ said...

congrats! You will love having a girl!

The Mathis Family said...

Yay! Girls are so fun!!!! She has a cute nose. And I love the last picture. It's like she saying, "Get that thing out of my face!" Good Luck!

Heather said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! I can't wait to meet her :)

Team Shelton said...

Yay!!!! I was wondering when we'd find out what the baby was! And I think she looks just like you! And how fun that Becca just had a little girl! I swear you guys planned that two boys and a girl! How great! Loves.
Heidi

scott and tara said...

Hooray for little girls!!! Those 3D ultrasounds are amazing - what great photos to have already!

Aubrey Dokos said...

OH. MY. HECK! She is DARLING! I can't believe how well you can see her features - I think she looks just like your boys (just more feminine of course!) How fun that you already get to see what she looks like. I sure do wish my doctor had a fancy-schmancy 3D ultrasound.

melissa said...

YAYYYY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! She is darling already! I love the last picture.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

How wonderful! You will LOVE having a little girl! Congratulations, I am thrilled for you!

the Kates said...

woohooo! I can't get over how AMAZING those photos are..... she is CUTE! What a darling little nose!!!! Love you, love baby girl Batty and can't wait to meet her. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are having a girl too. :)

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so much FUN!! I did do the wasatch back this year and my team is doing the ragnar las vegas. You did it didn't you?? Any tips??

Marilynn said...

ain't modern technology grand! congratulations.
("mother" Marilynn)

Matt and Kirsten said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! a little Rosie! Perfect!

The Bunnell's said...

Whoot Whoot! I am so excited to meet little Miss Batty, she is going to be absolutely beautiful! I love, love the pictures, they are so amazing! I also love all your new pictures, Jacob makes a great Optimus Prime and is a great helper feeding Brekk. I am glad that Brekk is wearing matching clothes that day. lol

anne said...

YAY for girls! Not I don't just love boys...but girl's stuff is so much cuter and fun. Congratulations!

When are you due?