Monday, July 19, 2010

Introducing Burdette and Holly Barker

My cute brother married his sweetheart Holly on Saturday. It was such a perfect day with a beautiful and wonderful couple. Here are a bunch of pictures from the day!

The Barker Beauties
Katrina, Becca, Holly, RoseAnna and Jan

Clay and RoseAnna at the reception

Katrina, Becca, Holly and RoseAnna


The Barker Bunch
Dad, Kat, Bec, Burd, Rosie, Mom



Jacob and Grandpa John (it was Grandpa John's Birthday)


Caleb and his Gramps

Carter, Will, Holly, Burdette and Lizzy, Caleb and Jacob


Katrina, Becca, Holly and Burdette, Me
at the temple

The Adorable Barkers

Burdette and Holly being ambushed by a sea of orange

Jacob, Caleb, Will and Carter waiting for Burdette and Holly to come out


Great-grandpa Burdette, Jacob Great-grandma Cake and Caleb

Great-grandma Barker, Jacob, Caleb and Great-grandpa Barker


My two silly boys!

We had a wonderful day...even though it was very hot.
We are so happy for Burdette and Holly!
Congratulations You Two

6 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures! It was such a fun day and I just couldn't be happier for those two cuties!

Tiff and Trev said...

Seriously?! I can't believe Burdette's old enough to get married! Tell him congratulations!

And congratulations on having a girl...they're so much fun!

Blooming Mommy said...

did you know that you have the cutest family ever! u guys are awesome!

melissa said...

I love the orange!! Cute pics, looks like a great day! PS I love your new short hair.

TeamDall said...

cute posts, i'm glad we're related and that your blog is working again.

The Bunnell's said...

I love ALL the new pictures, It seems like forever since I have checked out your blog. I love the last picture of the boys outside the temple, they are so cute. We miss you guys so much already!!