Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ridding the Train

One of the best things about the Salt Lake Valley (at least in Caleb's eyes) is the Front Runner train. We took a little trip from the Layton station to Ogden's Union Station with my sister Becca and her little kids.

Sweet Caleb
Caleb and Will


Caleb and Jacob waiting at the station

Jacob, me and Caleb
I thought Caleb was going to explode with excitement. He was so excited to get on the train and watch out the window. It was really cute. I don't think he stopped saying "Mommy, the train" the entire time we were on it.

2 comments:

the Kates said...

I love the frontrunner- it is the perfect outing for kids! Did you know that you can bring food up top where there are tables. Lunch on the train- we should do it sometime. You are a CUTE mommy!!!!!!!!!!

TeamDall said...

Caleb was so cute and funny. We miss that little boy. Thanks for riding up with us:)