Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, especially my own mother. I love you mommy for everything you have been for me, everything you are and everything you will be for me in the future.
"Dear Mother All Flowers Remind Me Of You"



How could it not be a wonderful mother's day with these two little flowers growing in my garden.

13 comments:

Kristi said...

Your boys are seriously so handsome! Could they be any cuter?
Glad you had a good Mother's Day!!
We need to have another girl's night soon.

Jessica Duff said...

Your boys are super cute little studs.

TeamDall said...

for real? how cute. seriously.

Heather said...

Those pictures are adorable! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. It really meant a lot to me. I have always considered you guys to be family too. You'll always be a sister to me. Love and miss you!

Harvey Family said...

Handsome little guys! Hope you had a great mothers day!

Team Shelton said...

Darling pictures! Hey I just read your comment(sorry I've been out of the blog world.) E-mail me with your google account and I will invite you to Henry's scrapblog. But you better brace yourself because he is freaking cute!

Aubrey Dokos said...

I can't think of anything original to say about how incredibly cute those pictures are so I'll just say DITTO to everything that's already been said.

Kelli said...

I think 2 weddings would be great! I didn't even know Rachel had 2 kids, that's awsome she's having another one.

Yes, I had to relicense last year. I won't have to do it again until 2011. I am starting a preschool this fall so that will help with the hours I need to relicense.

You should keep yours up. I have heard that it is a lot harder to (you have to do a lot more stuff) get a renewed license when has expired. I don't know for sure that's just what I have been told.

Way cute pictures of the boys! Next time your out this way you should call me. My number is still the same. I would love to hang out with you and your boys! Then we could introduce my girls to your boys.

the Kates said...

so stinkin cute!!!!

Andrea Dent said...

Um, I know you have your hands full...but those are some dang cute little faces! I'm glad you had an fun mothers day!

Whit said...

Hi it's Kael mama Whitney I stumbled across your blog hope you don't mind me reading it! We've missed you the last few weeks at kindermusik and the new one doesn't start for a few weeks hopefully I'll see you there. Caleb is such a cute little man! I love it! Anway just thought I'd say hi!

Jen and Chase said...

RoseAnna, yay for me finding your blog! Your boys are so darn cute! Good to catch up on your little family!

-Jen
http://chaseandjen.blogspot.com/

Ivy Lou said...

You have so seriously adorable boys! What cute pics!