Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tractor Tipping

Jacob loves the movie Cars. He has lots of tractors and a Mater toy that he used to scare all of his tractors on day. It was so funny to watch him tip all his tractors over. He is so cute!!


5 comments:

TeamDall said...

dear little jacob,
you are one of the cutest boys in the universe.
love,
auntie becca

p.s. love the new posts

Team Shelton said...

YEAH!!! You finally updated your blog! Your boys are so cute-and I guess so are you :)

Karissa said...

Your fam is so cute! I was sorry to hear you guys were so sick for Mariah's shower.....I was really hoping to see you there. Let me know the next time you are headed to your parents--I am not that far away and I would drop everything for the chance to see you guys!

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Love the new posts! You should post pictures of your new kitchen!

PML said...

Cute boys! I found your blog from facebook and so here I am, knowing every thing going on in your life. I think that Karissa and Justin were in our ward in Logan. It is a small world.