Clay and I had our birthdays in March...the only difference is that this time Clay turned 30. That's right...the big 3-0. He's so old. I celebrated by making a huge banner saying "Clay is 30" which Clay did not appreciate. I also decorated the windows of Clays work truck with birthday wishes...which Clay also didn't appreciate. We had green pancakes and everyone wore their green shirts!! The kids and I gave Clay a really good tent for our camping adventures this summer.
 |
| Yummy Green Pancakes |
 |
| Happy Sophie and her Daddy |
 |
| Everyone in their green shirts |
 |
| Daddy's Lucky Girl! |
 |
| Clay's yummy cheesecake |
 |
| Clay and his tent |
I also had a wonderful birthday. I got a yummy Reese's cake and an awesome video camera for my birthday! It has been a very fun birthday time at our house!
0 comments:
Post a Comment